- Took it out of the box, plugged it in.
- Found the "Airport Setup Utility" already installed on my MacBook and ran it.
- It disconnected me from my house wireless network and connected me to the new Airport (after warning me first.)
- Answered a few easy questions. It automatically knew the name and password of my wireless network to connect to (staberinde and aslan if you're in the area and need wifi.)
- It reconnected to my network.
- Went into iTunes. Selected the new Airport from the speaker selector at the bottom of the window.
It's not perfect - there's a 33 character limit on the password that they didn't tell me about (normally, all my passwords are random 36 character strings because it's not like I have to memorize them anyway) - but all in all, Apple wins serious Just Works(tm) points on this one.